Posting another recipe that I had trouble finding so I won’t have trouble again…
1. Slice inch deep slits along length of Prime Rib to allow spices to enter
2. Rub Prime Rib GENEROUSLY with black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and TARRAGON leaves.
3. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours
4. Roast in convection oven for 4 hours at 225 (or internal temperature reaches 125 F)
5. Remove and let stand at least 20 minutes before carving
6. Enjoy but don’t gorge yourself, it will just make you feel all heavy and blah. But I can understand the desire to do so because it is SOOOOO good.
[EDIT]: Instead of garlic powder, use fresh ground (food processor works great) garlic. The flavor absolutely pops then.