joeware - never stop exploring... :)

Information about joeware mixed with wild and crazy opinions...

Archive for the 'updates' Category

AdFind V01.43.00 and AdMod V01.14.00 Released

by @ Sunday, February 13th, 2011. Filed under tech, updates

The Kleine Schmetterling release of AdFind/AdMod has hit the free tools portion of the web site. I will be back to write up more on the new features and fixes, right now I am going to go to bed, I just spent the last hour fighting with MSFT Expressions Web where it kept crashing on […]

Tool Update: AdMod Updated! V01.13.00 now available.

by @ Monday, April 26th, 2010. Filed under tech, updates

I have updated AdMod to V01.13.00.   Fixed a bug in :+: Fixed doc typo       joe Rating 4.00 out of 5

Tool Update: AdFind updated! V01.42.00

by @ Monday, April 26th, 2010. Filed under tech, updates

I moved a little faster than I expected, the new version of AdFind, V01.42.00, is now up on the website. If you are one of the few people who received a beta copy of V01.42.00 you will want to update ASAP as the beta version will expire on May 1.   Fixed port bug […]

Tool Update : lg.exe updated.

by @ Monday, April 26th, 2010. Filed under tech, updates

I have uploaded a new version of lg.exe to the free tools section of the website. The updates include: fixed some typos in the usage screen Compiled with CodeGear C++ Builder 2009 which significantly reduced file size and increased execution speed Added the –SIDSOUT switch which outputs SIDS instead of friendly security principal names […]

AdFind V01.41.00 and AdMod V01.12.00 Released

by @ Saturday, February 13th, 2010. Filed under updates

The betrunkener Schmetterling releases of AdFind and AdMod have been posted to the website. You can find AdFind V01.41.00 here —> You can find the new usage here —>   You can find AdMod V01.12.00 here —> You can find the new usage here —>   You had to expect something […]

AdFind V01.40.00 Released

by @ Friday, February 13th, 2009. Filed under updates

AdFind V01.40.00 has emerged from the cocoon… The Butterfly Release is now available. 🙂 After I released V01.39.00 I intended to go work on AdMod and get that updated and released, however I started hearing reports of typos and other comments on the functionality in AdFind V01.39.00. So I decided to work on AdFind a […]

AdFind V01.39.00 Released

by @ Saturday, January 10th, 2009. Filed under updates

AdFind V01.39.00 is now released. This is the first public release of AdFind since V01.37.00 in June 2007. V01.38.00 was never publicly released. One of the biggest changes with this version is that I moved to a new compiler. V01.37.00 was compiled with Borland C++ Builder 6 (released in 2002).  V01.39.00 was compiled with Code […]

Upgraded WordPress

by @ Saturday, May 3rd, 2008. Filed under updates

So I did something I always have some amount of trepidation doing… upgraded my web software, in particular I upgraded WordPress. This was needed, there was a security issue in the older version I was using and someone actually poked themselves into it and popped some hidden links into the blog entries. No harm to […]

New Utility – Unjoin V1.1.0

by @ Tuesday, July 17th, 2007. Filed under updates

My friend Dean was griping about NETDOM a while back and how it wasn’t working for him on something. I was, as I seem to be most of the time now, swamped under water with a reed to breath through so unfortunately I didn’t have much time to chat with him about the problem and […]

AdFind V01.37.00

by @ Monday, June 25th, 2007. Filed under updates

AdFind has been updated and uploaded to the website. There is one change in there that may piss some people off, I changed the TZ text string on time decode with -utc switch from Coordinated Universal Time to UTC. I realize this may piss some people off, but I personally wanted it. I dump a lot […]

[joeware – never stop exploring… :) is proudly powered by WordPress.]